Each author will have for presentation of their:
- Paper: 20 minutes to present his research results, followed by 5 minutes discussions.
Requirements on your computer
- An up to date browser that supports video conferencing such as Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome (Safari and Internet Explorer do not work).
- If you act as presenter, we strongly please you to use a good quality external microphone or headset!
Please do not use integrated microphones of notebooks, because of their poor sound and additional noise level.
- Check that the conference system is running on your computer before you have to present. We provide also test rooms for this reason – more information you will find under Virtual Conference System.
- Avoid to use WiFi! If possible, use internet via ethernet cable.
To ensure an efficient session, we kindly ask any presenters to provide their presentations before session beginning.