- Submission deadline (short and full papers): extended to July 12, 2020
- Notification to Authors: August 21, 2020
- Submission of camera ready short & full papers: August 31, 2020
- Conference registration deadline (open now): September 6, 2020
- Conference: September 10-11, 2020
- Conference social events: September 11, 2020
Call for Papers
Download Call for Papers (PDF)
The CERC proceedings shall be submitted to CEUR-WS for online publication, indexed among other at DBLP, Scopus, Semantic Scholar and Google Scholar. Authors need to follow the guidelines below.
Please consider the different contribution total limits (including title, abstract, figures, tables, references etc.):
|Full Paper||Short Paper (Extended Abstract)|
|Length||10 – 18 pages LNCS style||5 – 9 pages LNCS style|
Full papers shall present relevant research results with scientific rigor. Short papers (sometimes also named extended abstracts) may have a smaller scope of contribution than full papers and may describe work in progress. Both types will be subject to peer review and will be published in the proceedings when accepted.
The papers must be submitted using the LNCS template:
- Users of MS Word: Please use this MS Word template, designed for MS Word 2010 and newer versions. Download the template here: splnproc1703.zip
- Users of LaTeX: Please use the LaTeX2e template to prepare your final submission. Download the template here: llncs2e.zip
- Users of Mac: Springer provides a special version for Mac Users. The template can be downloaed here: splnproc1703.zip (use the splnproc1703_mac.docm)
All authors are kindly asked to follow the LNCS Springer_Guidelines_for_Authors_of_Proceedings for the preparation of their manuscripts.
Please register at our Paper-Submission system and upload your paper in PDF format. Camera-ready papers should be uploaded in source format also (Word or – prefered – LaTex).
For paper presentation at the conference and inclusion of the papers in the proceedings, at least one author must be registered by August 20, 2020.
Please note the registration page for further information.